From MangaHelpers: It’s fairly obvious to Terui Chiaki that her classmate Ajikawa Yoshio has a crush on her. He is completely not boyfriend material in her eyes and, even if he was, Chiaki already has a boyfriend. Their mysterious teacher Mr. Yamada sees this relationship between the two students and offers an experiment. He is able to make copies of people and objects and does so with Chiaki, creating a copy of her, except the copy has no knowledge of her boyfriend. Yoshio will hit on the Chiaki copy, who is named Koaki, and he'll try to make her fall in love with him. After a specified amount of time, the copy and original will be combined back together and which ever love is stronger between the current boyfriend and Yoshio will overwrite all other emotions. So this love experiment begins and both Chiaki and Koaki, being the same person, thinks Yoshio has no chance in hell but with each passing day, some feelings begin to bubble. [vyc]
- Volume 4
- 2 years agoUwagaki 20.1: I'm coming!
- 2 years agoUwagaki 20: It's Going to be Hard Work From Now On
- 2 years agoUwagaki 19: Which One!?
- 2 years agoUwagaki 18: This is a Declaration of War
- 2 years agoUwagaki 17: Seems To Be Very Fun
- Volume 3
- 2 years agoUwagaki 16: Don't Be Misiled
- 2 years agoUwagaki 15: This Is The Best Thing To Do
- 2 years agoUwagaki 14: What’s the Best Thing to Do?
- 2 years agoUwagaki 13.1: Private Beast Academy
- 2 years agoUwagaki 13: It's okay, it's okay
- 2 years agoUwagaki 12: I want to cherish you
- Volume 2
- 2 years agoUwagaki 11: Are you prepared?
- 2 years agoUwagaki 10: How Do You Know?
- 2 years agoUwagaki 9: Can’t back down from some battle!
- 3 years agoUwagaki 8: The mood is heating up
- 3 years agoUwagaki 7: Goodbye!
- Volume 1
- 2 years agoUwagaki 6: See You Tomorrow
- 2 years agoUwagaki 5: I Thought of Something
- 3 years agoUwagaki 4: The Score is 0 pts
- 3 years agoUwagaki 3: Tadaah!
- 3 years agoUwagaki 2: Just Leave Everything to Me
- 4 years agoUwagaki 1: Getting Along is a Wonderful Thing