Shounen Butterfly Manga
From Intercross: 1) Shounen Butterfly He is nice, yet he is mean. An underclassman, who is quite highhanded. What are Nakazawa-kun's true intentions under his mixed reactions towards Okano. 2) Ikemen Kanojo She looks so much like a guy, a bishounen but still!! Once, she wore a hairpin, but the guys made fun of her, saying it didn't suit her. She is still 100% girl, and what happens when she wants to joins an accessory making class, meeting the owner of a quiet accessory store? Lighthearted and sweet ^ ^ 3) Nostalgic Complex 4) Ao no Hitoiro At first, Sakurai thinks Aoi-kun is kinda scary, but when he speaks up against a group of girls that are making fun of Sakurai's inexperience, she slowly grows more fond of him. 5) Akai Koi no Territory I love cats! But cats seem to hate me... At that time I met a cat-tamer, Kai-kun?!
Shounen Butterfly Forum
Please support us by liking our page!
Shounen Butterfly chapters
- 2 years agoShounen Butterfly 5 Akai Koi no Territory
- 2 years agoShounen Butterfly 4 Story 04 : Ao no Hitoiro
- 2 years agoShounen Butterfly 3 Story 03: Nostalgic Complex
- 2 years agoShounen Butterfly 2 Story 02: Ikemen Kanojo
- 2 years agoShounen Butterfly 1 Story 01: Shounen Butterfly
Shounen Butterfly comments Hide Comments
- Alternative title(s):青のヒトイロ, 少年バタフライ
- Released in:2009
- Author(s):Arata Megumi
- Artist(s):Arata Megumi
- Genre(s): One Shot, Romance, School Life, Shoujo