Sakura Yuki Manga
1) No One Can Do It Hajime is a wandering samurai, who carries a musori sword and is aiming for the top. His goal is to have a fight with the famous Muichi, but upon his arrival in a village his sword gets stolen. And to top it all Muichi turns out to be… 2) Shenzi The year is 2007 A.D. The advance of civilization has led to remarkable achievements. Those achievements have paved a way for a project which successfully used neural energy to evoke the latent abilities in humans. Those who gained powers beyond the average humans are called Shenzi. 3) Snow-like Cherry Blossoms One day problem student Karukami gets off on the wrong train station. There he meets Sakura Kisaragi, a cheerful girl that is waiting for her lost dog. A heartwarming story about trust and life. 4) Tower of Babel In the Tower of Babel people live while they are served by robots. But something goes wrong and the robots turn against humans, it is now up to violent princess Reiche and the swordsman Farose to make things right.
Sakura Yuki Forum
Please support us by liking our page!
Sakura Yuki chapters
- 6 years agoSakura Yuki 4 Vol. 1 Tower of Babel
- 6 years agoSakura Yuki 3 Vol. 1 Snow-like Cherry Blossoms
- 6 years agoSakura Yuki 2 Vol. 1 Shenzi
- 6 years agoSakura Yuki 1 Vol. 1 No One Can Do It
Sakura Yuki comments Hide Comments
- Alternative title(s):桜雪, 桜雪 ichtys作品集, Sakura Snow
- Released in:2006
- Genre(s): Action, Drama, Fantasy, Historical, Sci-fi, Shounen, Supernatural, Tragedy