A salaryman Matsumaru Fumihiko 26, asked his colleague miss Tanaka to watch a movie with him, but she doesn't show up at the movie theater. As he is about to throw away the ticket, a rookie seiyuu girl named Onda Aka aged 20 asked for the ticket and they end up watching the movie together. On their way home they notice that they live near each other. That night, Aka's apartment burns down. Matsumaru offers his help and they end up with Aka living with him. They have to keep it a secret to secure their jobs. What will happen to the relationship that is "more than friends but less than lovers"...... The anime covers about 1 volume of the manga. *Also includes a side story called Gin no Machi Romantic (Silver Street Romantic) in volume 1: A short but nice story, if you like Hanamizawa's work, you will LOVE this. A girl confesses to another girl. This girl confessed to sets up the other girl with her (annoying) brother, who looks like her. What predicament awaits the young girl and the brother? (taken from mangaupdates.com)
Please support us by liking our page!
- REC is marked as "mature" and may contain violence, blood/gore, sexual content and/or strong language that may not be appropriate for underage viewers thus is blocked for their protection. If you are above the age of 18, Please click here to continue the reading.
REC comments Hide Comments
- Alternative title(s):Silver Street Romantic; â—REC; ãƒ¬ãƒƒã‚¯
- Released in:1999
- Author(s):HANAMIZAWA Q-taro
- Artist(s):HANAMIZAWA Q-taro
- Genre(s): Comedy, Drama, Mature, Romance, Seinen