1-2) Compassionate Coffee Shop- Working at a coffee shop gets boring for Kuhara until former coworker Fujinami comes by every night. Fujinami once kissed him after drinking, but Kuhara slapped him. Why does Fujinami always come by? And how does Kuhara feel about him? 3) Realize It! (prequel to Omoi Shire): Ogawa starts attending a boarding school, only to get the weird Hongou as his roommate. Hongou is always touching him, but does he mean anything by it? 4) By the Way I'm...- Reserved Machida has been sleeping with over-confident Sakito for six months now, ever since Sakito told Machida he loved him. But Machida hasn't let himself get attached because Sakito's the kind of guy who can say that to anybody, right? 5-6) Sue (a guy), moves to Tokyo to go to college and lives with his mom's boyfriends son, Kanai. Kanai is very cold, and doesn't seem to care if Sue's around or not. Four years later they're still living together, and Kanai starts dropping hints that Sue should move out. But Sue's fallen for Kanai...
- Volume 1
- 6 years agoKannou Kissaten 6: Night Bonds
- 6 years agoKannou Kissaten 5: Night Ties
- 6 years agoKannou Kissaten 4: By the Way, I'm...
- 6 years agoKannou Kissaten 3: Realize It!
- 6 years agoKannou Kissaten 2: Compassionate Coffee Shop (Part 2)
- 6 years agoKannou Kissaten 1: Compassionate Coffee Shop (Part 1)