From MangaHelpers: Aoto was technically supposed to be dead, but thanks to his younger sister Meikaâ€™s pleading to the water goddess, Mikuri, who granted her wish, he was brought back to life. Although in the process, the goddess of Hanamikawa Temple, Mikuri, lost her tremendous power and the ability to help people of the town. Feeling guilty that her one selfish wish prevents countless others from Mikuriâ€™s magic, Meika takes it upon herself to be helpful to anyone in the city. Mikuri eventually gives up the role of goddess to Meika and gives what little magic power she has left to her. Now as one of the many guardians of her town, Meika tries granting people's wishes in their most desperate situations. [vyc]
- 2 years agoImokami-sama 7
- Volume 1
- 2 years agoImokami-sama 6: Ao-nii, are you into older sisters...?
- 2 years agoImokami-sama 5: I don't know what you're talking about
- 2 years agoImokami-sama 4: While Nothing's Changed
- 3 years agoImokami-sama 3: Too Old!!
- 4 years agoImokami-sama 2: You're Amazing, Kaya-chan
- 4 years agoImokami-sama 1: Don't Lay Your Hands On My Younger Sister!