Ikoku Meiro no Croisée Manga
From Fate: During the second half of the 19th century, Europe became intrigued by the Japanese culture. A Japanese girl named Yune travels to France, where she started working in the lower parts of a town in Paris at a craft store called Enseignes du Roy. She and the store owner named Claude communicate with each other in order to get over their cultural differences. This is the story of Yune's stay in Paris.
Ikoku Meiro no Croisée Forum
Please support us by liking our page!
Ikoku Meiro no Croisée chapters
- 2 years agoIkoku Meiro no Croisée 9.6
- 2 years agoIkoku Meiro no Croisée 9.5
- 2 years agoIkoku Meiro no Croisée 9.2
- 2 years agoIkoku Meiro no Croisée 9.1
Ikoku Meiro no Croisée comments Hide Comments
Ikoku Meiro no Croisée
- Alternative title(s):异国迷宫的十字路口; 異国迷路のクロワーゼ; Crossroads of the Foreign Labyrinth; Ikoku Meiro no Croisee; La Croisée dans un labyrinthe étranger
- Released in:Unkown
- Author(s):Takeda Hinata
- Artist(s):Takeda Hinata
- Genre(s): Historical, Romance, Shounen, Slice Of Life