Negai Kanae Tamae Manga
Kinukawa was a second class pianist and he occasionally played in small clubs. He had a fairly loyal audience, a man who always listened to his piano and after a while, he was attracted by the man's admiration for his piano. One time, he accidentally spilt water onto the man Fukami's jacket. As a result, Fukami's subordinate stabbed Kinukawa's hand right through. Kinukawa then worked at his father's coffee shop as he liked making cakes and Fukami came. He then told Kinukawa that if he could make cakes there were not sweet, he would come. The next time Fukami came, he told Kinukawa that he bought a piano and would like him to teach him how to play. Kinukawa agreed and he was happy teaching Fukami, but teaching a yakuza piano was more than what it seemed.
Negai Kanae Tamae Forum
Please support us by liking our page!
Negai Kanae Tamae chapters
- Negai Kanae Tamae is marked as "mature" and may contain violence, blood/gore, sexual content and/or strong language that may not be appropriate for underage viewers thus is blocked for their protection. If you are above the age of 18, Please click here to continue the reading.
Negai Kanae Tamae comments Hide Comments
Negai Kanae Tamae
- Alternative title(s):Grant my wish, Grant My Wish (NISHIDA Higashi)
- Released in:2005
- Author(s):NISHIDA Higashi
- Artist(s):NISHIDA Higashi
- Genre(s): Action, Drama, Mature, Psychological