Mao has just graduated middle school, and due to where she lives, she has to go to a different school from all her friends. While trying to find her new classroom, Mao stumbles upon a boy being bullied. She gets the bullies to go away, only to find that the boy, Riku, wasn't being bullied at all. Nonetheless, Riku respects her now, and refers to her as "Prince," for saving him. How will their relationship continue...?
- Volume 2
- 7 years agoGiri Koi 8: Was It a Good Thing for Me to Be in Love with You?
- 7 years agoGiri Koi 7: Have You Ever Cried so Much That Your Tears Went Dry?
- 7 years agoGiri Koi 6: Is It Silly to Believe?
- 7 years agoGiri Koi 5: Can't I Be a Strong Girl?
- Volume 1
- 8 years agoGiri Koi 4: Can You Stop Loving Someone?
- 8 years agoGiri Koi 3: Is There only One Answer?
- 8 years agoGiri Koi 2: Is It First Come, First Served When It Comes to Love?
- 8 years agoGiri Koi 1: Is It True That First Love Won't Ever Be Fulfilled?