Burning Hell Manga
From the authors of "Shin Angyo Onshi" a new manga set in Japan and Korea during the Edo period, a time of great upheaval between the two cultural groups. In ancient times, Japan and Korea would send its criminals to a penal colony called "Kyokudo", situated in the channel between the two nations. There the cannibal Juu was sent for murdering over a thousand warriors while in Edo. Yet for an island meant for criminals, there was but one Korean medic, Han, exiled from Korea for killing and dissecting over a thousand people.
Burning Hell Forum
Please support us by liking our page!
Burning Hell chapters
- 3 years agoBurning Hell 4 Vol. 1 The Offering
- 3 years agoBurning Hell 3 Vol. 1 Roar
- 4 years agoBurning Hell 2 Vol. 1 Pirates
- 4 years agoBurning Hell 1 Vol. 1 Kyokudo
Burning Hell comments Hide Comments
- Alternative title(s):バーニングヘル
- Released in:2008
- Author(s):YOUN In-Wan
- Artist(s):YANG Kyung-Il
- Genre(s): Action, Adventure, Drama, Historical, Seinen, Supernatural