Boku no Bandai-san Manga
Mochidzuki Renta is an aspiring college student, trying to support himself while studying for the entrance exam of his preferred school. He's started renting the spare room in the Hanano bath house. What this means is that he's living with the sweet, hardworking, innocent, and quite beautiful Bandai Sakurako, who runs the bathhouse. They are growing to like each other more and more, but one thing could potentially sabotage their budding romance. Every other woman Renta meets, even his college entrance cram school teacher, seems desperate to get in his pants. And Renta meets a fair amount of women, since the girls from the dorm of the nearby nursing school often come to the bathhouse. Will Renta be able to deflect the unwanted attentions of all those women in order to pursue a relationship with Sakurako?
Boku no Bandai-san Forum
Please support us by liking our page!
Boku no Bandai-san chapters
- 2 years agoBoku no Bandai-san 4 Vol. 1 Such an Every Day
- 2 years agoBoku no Bandai-san 3 Vol. 1 Prep School
- 2 years agoBoku no Bandai-san 2 Vol. 1 Two People Living Together
- 2 years agoBoku no Bandai-san 1 Vol. 1 Conjugated Bath and Restroom
Boku no Bandai-san comments Hide Comments
Boku no Bandai-san
- Alternative title(s):ボクの番台さん, 柜台西施, 櫃檯西施
- Released in:2004
- Author(s):AZUMA Yuki
- Artist(s):AZUMA Yuki
- Genre(s): Comedy, Ecchi, Harem, Mature, School Life, Seinen, Slice of Life